Geoff Wilde Earthmoving Pty Ltd is a business based in Yorketown (Yorke Peninsula) operating across the Yorke Peninsula and State wide.
Our business is a diverse civil and earthworks construction business, principally undertaking works for Federal and State Government departments, Statutory Authorities, Local Government, Industrial and Commercial enterprises and we also support private sector clients.
We are SA Water accredited and approved by the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
We are also a proud certified member of the Civil Contractors Federation (CCF) adhering to the CCF construction and management code, including operating and maintaining strictly audited Internal Management and Quality systems.
We assure our clients a commitment to providing materials and service consistent with the individual client's standards and requirements, large or small.
This assurance is backed by our implementation of a Quality Management System based around ISO9001 standards. Clients can be confident that -
- All contractual obligations are satisfied
- All employees are aware of and responsible for providing Quality Service
- Objective evidence of compliance with the specified contract requirements can be produced
- All suppliers and sub-contractors engaged by the business also comply with the directions and the policy outlined in the Quality Management System.
- We also have and enforce a strict Alcohol and Drug policy for the safety and well being of employees, customers and the public